Thursday, December 17, 2015

Gift Guide: 2015

That's it folks, December is half way over and there is no turning back. We are just weeks away from exchanging gifts with our loved ones. Regardless of your traditions or chosen faith chances are there is someone that you are buying for. this is also a great gift guide well beyond the holiday season. some of us receive money for Christmas, have birthdays, baby showers and more/ 

I want to share my favorite places/people to shop from in hopes of introducing you to your new favourite place or inspiring you.


1) SJP Collection 
image from Zappos Couture

It is no secret how I feel about this brand. Collection after collection Sarah Jessica Parker and her team deliver the most amazing shoes that I've seen yet, and believe me I've done the leg work over my adult life. The reason I love it so much is I see the past and present references presented in such striking combinations. In my business, Evolution Vintage I'm  making fashions past present. The SJP Collection has a strong foothold in the present with an equally string past influence. These shoes are made in Italy and will be a timeless edition to your or your special someones closet. I may or may not have played shoe fairy this year for a friend or two. Some of you may be thinking, "I love them but I can't afford them". First they are an investment AND several of the retailers have sales (Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales). (TIP: Take a peek at Nordstrom Rack)




I love SPARKLE and PSC has that as the foundation of her designs. In fact, my last two iPhone cases have been designed and hand made by Christina, the mamma behind this sparkly business. She has much more than just phone cases; switch plates, jewelry, accessories, baby stuff and more. If you are feeling inspired she even sells supplies and deals in authentic Swarovski Elements.


3) Good Girl Studio
I adore how this designer turns the glamour of days gone by into chic jewelry pieces for a modern woman. She up-cycles vintage jewelery and re-designs them into fabulous one of a kind pieces. There is REALLY something for everyone and every price range.



This Canadian ETSY Bowtique is perfect for the little ladies in your life. I had hair bands custom made for my girls (7 and 13) for the holiday season. I also commissioned some gorgeous hairbands for a special little bungle of joy that I will discuss in another post. April is happy to work with you to create something amazing for a baby gift, little girl, teen or big girl in your life.


Looking for something for a new mom? or even to upgrade your decor with decorative pillows? Erika can bake you the most amazing and custom diaper cake and has some amazing printed, hand made pillow cases too.

6) CJ Blue Creates
I just got myself this really cool clamp bracelet with the most decorative octopus cameo. She has them in blue with a Sea Horse Motive and more. Grab these before they are gone, $15 each.


















No comments:

Post a Comment