Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday SJP Collection!

Image: Jochy Fersobe

For the past year dear reader you have seen several post featuring the SJP Collection Shoe line designed by Actress/Producer/Style Maven Sarah Jessica Parker.  I fell in love with the line from the moment she cut the grosgrain ribbon at their first pop up shop in New York last year on a chilly New York day in February.


The shoe collaboration started with the retail chain Nordstrom and in this past year it has expanded to Neiman Marcus, Zappo's Couture and into the Middle East: Harvey Nichols Dubai and Bloomingdale's Dubai. Each retailer has a wide variety of the collection along with exclusive shoe's and all inventory is different. The brand has also evolved past just shoes and into bags, candle and initially a fabulous trench coat (In 2 colors)!

Her collection was the answer to my styling prayers. I have an eBoutique where I sell Vintage clothing. I re-style fashion's past into the contemporary closets of my clients. This collection I have dubbed "The NEW Classic". The designs and colors are so new and contemporary but their sole firmly planted in fashion's past AND the future of all who buys and wears them. Years from now I will be wearing these shoes and they will still be current and classic.

Image: Jochy Fersobe

Top SJP Moment's This Year:

I bid farewell to 35 and celebrated my 36th year in SJP Gina (coral) and Vintage Pink Glass Fawn Pumps.

I had the pleasure and honor of being invited to New York to attend the Footwear News Awards with Sarah Jessica as she was being honored for launch of the year. I wore Vintage Fringe the "Alyssa" Bootie in Purple.
 and she wore the Carrie in nude.
I rang in 2015 with my Parent's and Husband in URSULA Peep Toe in Metallic Foil




URSULA did double duty as Snow White's Magical Slipper at my daughter's Royal Celebration for her 7th Birthday! (Ursula also available in Silver for all the Cinderella's reading this)


The SJP "Carrie" in Black accompanied me Christmas Day

To the Thanksgiving Table

and to celebrate 6 amazing married years to the love of my life, styled with vintage of course.

 No Halloween could be complete without "Anna" in Asparagus and a dash of Maleficent. How else could I deliver treat's to my daughter's 1st grade class?


Last, my eternal gratitude to Sarah Jessica and her fabulous team of stylish ladies for making a double shoe donation to the National Down Syndrome Society Charity Auction in New York. The proceeds from her kindness went to benefit people with Down Syndrome and their families. Plus two wonderful women have the pleasure of having a modern day Cinderella moment in their autographed "Marlene" and "Daphne" heels.


As you can see the SJP collection has been with me every step of the way this past year. I look forward to seeing what is next for this brand as it continues to populate my closet and inspire me. Congratulation's Sarah Jessica and your gorgeous team. Thank You for the authenticity of this product and doing it YOUR way, straight from the sole. You are my SHOEro!

Image: Jochy Fersobe

No comments:

Post a Comment