Monday, March 11, 2013

Say "I Don't" To White


Marchesa 2012 FALL

Almost every woman who has been married when asked will say if they had a chance to do it all again they would change elements of the day and most often change the dress.

I was blessed with the opportunity to marry the love of my life, December 8, 2008 in of course white. I really wanted to do a color but because of the location (beach) I thought white more appropriate.  My husband and I always talk of renewing our vows, he wanted every year but we have decided to try for every 5.  If I had to do it all over again I would want to re-commit myself to my life partner wearing THIS blood RED dress from the Marchesa Fall 2012 collection.

Harper's Bazaar

I Love it in the DARK red (as pictured above)! This is how it looked on the runway.



What is your wedding dream gown? or your re-do gown?

What's my FAV colored wedding gown of all time?

Dita Von Teese wore it in 2005 when she wed Marilyn Manson. She is BEYOND a style icon to me and love how unique this taffeta gown.




 Visit Dita's Dress on Display at the Western Australia Museum  - Perth Cultural Center until APRIL 2, 2013

 Dress: Vivienne Westwood Couture
Hat: Stephen Jones
Corset:  Mr Pearl
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Peignoir: Nina Ricci

Would you say "I Don't" to White?

No comments:

Post a Comment