Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Juicy Joe

Vintage Produce Shopping

I spent my Saturday night engrossed in a documentary called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead". It was on my "To Watch" list (which is rather long as my TV time is limited). Since I was enlightened by the films "Forks Over Knives" and "Hungry For Change"  I was Vegetarian for 4.5 years but after watching these films and doing follow up research I dropped the dairy too. I bought a juicer a few weeks ago and a book by Jason Vale but I have not even taken it out of the box yet.

I decided to check out this documentary first and was left totally inspired!

Watch the Extended TRAILER:
Joe Cross' Juicy Documentary was also a great education and an eye opener about nutrition.  I HIGHLY recommend seeing this film. We are all at different weighs, fitness levels, ages, and lifestyles but I feel that the information and Joe's experience applies to everyone.

His BIG lesson: "The best way to change the world is to change yourself" 

Want more info? Check out REBOOT WITH JOE

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING! 
Celebrate with a Fab Spring Juice!
Get Juicy Joe's Recipe's HERE

Would you work Juicing into your lifestyle? Treat your body to a 7, 14, or 30 day Reboot? (FYI: it is not a FAST - fasting is no food and water only) - This is pure nutrition.

Leave me a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fantastic. Where did you find the film? I'd like to watch it (if it's on that link you posted - forgive me, I have to be careful what I click on at work so wasn't sure).
    I start every day with a juice - either blended or from a juicer - and it makes such a difference. I truly miss it when I don't have it. So refreshing. The fiber that's left behind is super for mixing in with soil too, to help compost.
    I've gotten the library to order May I Be Frank and I am eagerly anticipating its arrival to watch. Films like this with real people, real stories and concepts you can get behind are SO INSPIRING.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful film. I am a sucker for a good documentary too. You can see it on Netflix and I'm sure you can watch it from the site? or via iTunes? It has been out since 2010 so it may be available via your library. Hungry for Change is being streamed for free tomorrow on-line. Ill send you the link via FB XO Happy Juicing!!!

    ReplyDelete