Monday, March 25, 2013

I Dream of JEANie

Graphic by LISAG - Barbra Eden rocking JUSTFAB  Tuxedo Jeans (1965 meets 2013)

In a sea of skinny jeans women are face with a fit challenge. I have searched high and low looking for the perfect fit skinny jean for my body type.  I have tried many brands all to find a fit that is too low of a rise. If your body is not perfectly fit and hard you experience the dreaded "muffin top" and I know we all have had a muffin moment we don't care to relive.
Dreaming of the perfect fit?
It can now be a reality! I have found the perfect skinny jean fit for me at a reasonable price point at JUSTFAB.com  I was seriously apprehensive when I ordered their "Signature Skinny" but I had faith that their creative director Kimora Lee Simmons KNOWS her jeans so I decided to take a risk. 
At $39.95 it is an affordable risk to take that yielded an amazing result!
The jeans are cut perfectly and sit a little higher than a standard low rise skinny. Don't be confused with "mom, high waisted jeans". I have a fashionable friend who is "short waisted" and they fit her like a glove too.
For those of us with a little more 'junk in the trunk' the pocket placement on a jean is everything. I felt like the goldilocks of denim with my Just Fab jean pocks in size and placement ... juuuust right!
There is bound to be a color or a print for you that suits your style. 

Sizes range from 25-36

They can also be styled a multitude of ways!

What's your Signature Skinny??

No comments:

Post a Comment