Saturday, October 20, 2012

Triple Threat: In Sequin's

I love me some sparkle both in jewelry and clothing. Last night to dinner I took my new FAV top. In stunning sequins this vintage dolman sleeve top (from 4 Birds Vintage) rocked my world.

 Fashion Fact: A Dolman Sleeve is a sleeve that is very wide at the armhole and tapers to a tight wrist. 

This piece is actually quite versatile. I style a top like this 3 ways!

1) Wear it "backwards" 
Original intended back.


 I wore it backwards and tucked the button and loop underneath to create the "V" look.


2) The forward facing, traditional way.

3) Off the Shoulder.
*Open the back button and loop and pull the top off the shoulder

Want one?





I LOVE this piece, a little different in style but it is sequin with a dolman sleeve, in an ANIMAL PRINT!

1 comment: