Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today vs Yesterday: Emma Stone

Actress Emma Stone has become quite the red carpet fixture in Hollywood. I LOVED the Pink Valentino dress she wore last night to the ELLE Women in Hollywood Event. From my Stylist perspective I adore the Black & White gingham shoes and clutch too (belting this dress would have also been an option).


It always makes me happy to see fashion's past being re-styled and designed in a modern way. I guess the designers at Valentino had a peek into Mr. Valentino's archives for this piece from the 2013 Resort Collection. 



TODAY

Want the look in an authentic Vintage way? Style with current accessories or reach out to your seamstress and have the dress shortened to knee length as Emma is wearing it.

YESTERDAY
VINTAGE Chic In Coral ~ $70

1 comment:

  1. love her dress!~

    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and other more~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete