Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sole Sister Sunday: Courtney's Closet



Courtney in her Shoe Closet

I love life and it's randomness; I never know where my next Sole Sister connection is going to come from.  Courtney and I connected first through her craftiness and coverups and NOW it's her closet ... her SHOE closet.

I had the fabulous opportunity to get a guided tour though her shelves and really see Courtney's kicks. 

"Just got these over the summer. My fav throw on loafers. Jimmy Choo. Super comfy and I always wear them with black to spice up any casual outfit, also great with leggings."


"My must have Hunter rain boots in blue. I like wearing these to garden too, they look super hot with shorts. Also great for outdoor concerts. Super popular in England and it brings out my inner London girl."

 "Just got these at Zara. I have been wearing them with everything, they were a bargain and are super cute and go with jeans, shorts and dresses. I LOVE THEM!"

"Major splurge. Chanel rain boots. When you want to look chic and sexy in the rain."

 "Jimmy Choo suede pumps. I live in these and these are my go to shoes. They compliment every outfit and always make your legs look great!"

"My favorite boots. YSL. These are a must for me during fall and winter, they give you some serious height too and are surprisingly easy to walk in too!"

 "Bought these in Park City, Utah during the Sundance Film Festival 2 years ago. These are my inspiration to go to the snow. I so wish I could get away with wearing these in Los Angeles!"

"I got these last weekend for the I Heart Radio concert in Vegas. I got them at Forever 21 for $30! I wore them all weekend and they looked so hot with every outfit and were super comfy! I have gotten so many compliments on them it's crazy. The best $30 I've ever spent!"

"Bought these at H&M in Tokyo last fall for $40. I wear them like crazy and they make any outfit instantly sexier. "


What are your FAV shoes from Courtney's Coveted closet?? I'm in love with the CHANEL rain boots!


Weigh in Sole Sisters  - Leave a Comment!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! how many shoes have in your collection? Very amazing collection. For purchase more shoes in online just click go boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete