Saturday, September 1, 2012

HUE Are You?

VOGUE - 1991 Image: Patrick Demarchelier (Models Wearing Gianni Versace)

Fall is upon us. As we enter September we are reminded that it is soon time to break out the FALL FASHION! I am slowly but surely making my way though the stack of September issues and came across this AD for HUE - Opaque Tights

It reminded me of the VOGUE editorial  pictured above and my on-again/off-again love affair with the "Matchy Matchy"

 I LOVE a bold pop of colour for Fall in a tight or legging. 

I honestly cannot pick a favourite.  

 HUE are you?  

What color is your FAV for FALL?

1 comment:

  1. Great review! My favorite color would be orange!

    visit my blog by checking out reviews on cosmetics and everyday updating with new information

    also see information and pictures on trend style in gel nail arts~

    happy blogging~

    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete