Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Emmy 2012 Red Carpet: My View


 I love watching the red carpet and throwing in my digital two cents into the sea of blogs and websites who are essentially judging the looks. I like to only highlights the looks I love, no need to diss for a difference in personal taste.

Heidi Klum in Sexy Sea Foam (Alexandre Vautheir)

 Jenna Malone in J. Mendel 

 Jessica Pare in Jason Wu ~ Classic Hollywood GLAM

 Leslie Mann in Naeem Kahn ~ LOVE the dress (w pockets) and the choice of turquoise jewelry!

 Hanna Simone in Mary Katrantzou Balalaika


Julie Bowen in Monique Lhullier ~ I loved the gown and colour but the hair was a miss for me.


Julianne Moore in Christian Dior COUTURE. Love the dress & Colour - Needed a Statement Necklace or a GIANT Cocktail Ring! 

 I Loved Julianne Hough's Georges Hobeika gown. I would have loved it more on the Oscar red carpet. The Retro-GLAM hair was a wonderful edition to this look.

Honourable Mentions
Something about this Marchesa  gown I LOVE - the mix of gold and teal is Divine!

We all know Sofia is GORGEOUS and the Zuhair Murad gown was beautiful .. just a little expected.


WHO WERE YOUR FAV'S?

2 comments:

  1. Loved your post and most of those were my faves indeed including Jennifer Goodwin and Zooey D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a nice red carpet dress and dress.Thank you for sharing your experience....


    Men and women dress

    ReplyDelete