Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Motivation: WORK IT!

When I take time for myself I like to read. I'm obsessed with biographies, memoirs, true stories, motivational books or books filled with NON-FICTION essentially. The current book that has my attention is the latest from Russell Simmons entitled SUPER RICH: A Guide To Having it All.There is a lot more to this book that I have responded to, thought about and got inspired by that I will blog about soon but I felt compelled to set my book down and share this quote that I literally read seconds ago:

"Whether it appears on the surface to be pedestrian or prestigious, tedious or tremendous, every moment must be infused with love and hard work. There is simply no other way to find long term success in this world" p. 73

So no matter what you do today, tomorrow or next week; changing diapers or changing lives do it with ALL YOU'VE GOT! Genuinely WORK HARD and Success (regardless how you measure it) will find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment